The Greater Vancouver Home Builders' Association is the voice of the residential construction industry in the Lower Mainland. Incorporated as a BC society in 1974, the GVHBA has grown into one of Canadas most prominent and influential home builders associations. GVHBAs membership is comprised of developers, builders, renovators, suppliers, sub trades and professionals. More than 750 companies are members, from family-run businesses to high-volume, multi-family developers. GVHBA is the second largest HBA in Canada.
The Greater Vancouver Home Builders' Association represents the residential construction industry in the Greater Vancouver Area. Dedicated to the professionalism of its members, GVHBA provides the following services:
- Liaison with local governments and housing industry groups.
- Education and training.
- Technical and economic information transfer.
- Public visibility and recognition.
- Opportunities to network.
GVHBA is affiliated with the Canadian Home Builders' Association at both the provincial and national levels. Established in 1974, it is the largest of the 10 local associations in British Columbia with more than 700 members, six full-time and one part-time staff. A Board of Directors, elected annually by the general membership, governs GVHBA.
To learn more about GVHBA, visit our website. To join, email us here for an membership info package.
To see an online version of our Membership Contact Directory, click the icon below.
To join, email us here for a membership info package.
How does being a member of the Greater Vancouver Home Builders' Association benefit me?
- GVHBA builds consumer confidence. Be known as a professional in your field!
- GVHBA provides resources to make your business more successful.
- GVHBA provides major marketing opportunities for your business!
- GVHBA provides networking opportunities to meet industry leaders and develop your business.
Who are GVHBA members?
- New home builders ranging from small building companies to BC’s largest builders
- Renovators ranging from small to large companies across Metro Vancouver
- Trade contractors including plumbers, electricians, drywallers, carpenters (and the list goes on)
- Leading manufacturers of brand-name building products and supplies
- Suppliers from building supply chains and other individual local companies
- Financial institutions such as banks, credit unions, mortgage providers, and warranty providers
- Governments and Associations from municipal, provincial and federal groups
- Service and professional groups including designers, lawyers, accountants, realtors, marketing companies, media people and more
- Any company with an interest in promoting or doing business with the residential construction industry in the Greater Vancouver area
How do I join GVHBA?
Call the office at 778-565-4288 or request a membership information package.
To learn more about GVHBA and membership, visit our website.