THIS THURSDAY! (February 9)
8 a.m. - 12 noon
Eaglequest Surrey Coyote Creek 7778-152nd Street, Surrey - East Room
Approved for 4 CPD points in Group B (Business Management)
GVHBA Members: $99.95+GST | Non-members: $199.95+GST
VIDEO: A MUST-HAVE FOR ANY BUSINESS' MARKETING STRATEGY
Video is an essential communications tool to drive both brand awareness and sales for your business, but are you producing engaging content, utilizing available technologies, and strategizing how best to build your brand with video on social media?
Get the how-tos for creating, producing and marketing video content for your business at GVHBA's jam-packed half-day workshop, Video Is Essential to Drive Your Business to Success on Thursday, February 9.
A panel of video and social media experts – including a special guest from Apple Inc. (yes, THAT Apple!) -- will provide important tips and tools to help you to build your company’s video content to connect with your target audience to share your product, brand story and personality, position your expertise, build credibility with current and potential customers, and drive business. If you already use video in your marketing strategy, this session will offer ideas on how to complement and leverage your current content as technology continues to create new opportunities to share knowledge.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Understand the importance and impact of video on your business' sales and marketing
• Analyze the various types of corporate videos: purpose, target audience, best practices, and content
• Learn how to create share-worthy video content and connect with your online communities
• Explore drone technology and its application (including cool ideas for home sales)
• Review easy-to-use smart-phone video applications and technology
• Gain tips to produce and enhance in-house videos
Video technology is more comprehensive and user-friendly than ever before, with the power of your smart phone, making video content creation easier and affordable.
- Julia Vorontsova, founder, Kakau Media
- Brett Stenner, president, UVAerial Systems
- David Barber, director of technical services, Preston Mobility
- Apple, guest speaker