Empower yourself - for what will be one of the biggest purchase in your lifetime. Drop in, join the discussion and get free expert advice, at the GVHBA's 23rd annual Homebuyer Forum, Wednesday, March 1st, SFU Downtown Campus at Seymour and Hastings. Forums scheduled at 5PM, 6PM and 7PM will focus on answering questions relevant to today’s market conditions. A Marketplace will run concurrently from 3pm – 9pm, offering potential buyers the chance to interact with real estate specialists, and view a variety of housing forms and product, from municipalities across Metro Vancouver, in one convenient location.
Have you been wondering:
· Are you eligible for the BC HOME loan?
· What is the mortgage stress-test and how does it impact your buying power?
· Where is the best place to buy across Metro Vancouver? Where are the up and coming neighbourhoods?
· What it is like to live and raise a family in a condo?
· Looking to help your millennial child buy their first home?
· Planning to buy a new condo? What are the benefits and considerations to investing in the pre-sale stage?
· New Home Warranty Insurance- What are the benefits to purchasing a new home? What does New Home Warranty cover?
· Strata Councils – Living and working within the rules. What are your rights, resources and responsibilities?
· Home Energy Choices – Ask questions about the hard numbers and benefits
· How does one work with a realtor to achieve one's purchase goals?
If you have been thinking about these questions, or any others related to buying a condo or townhome in Metro Vancouver, register here to attend the free Homebuyer Forum today!
- Working with a professional renovator
- Kitchen design trends
- Choosing a professional renovator
- Home energy choices
- Legal considerations and contracts
- Permits and inspections
- Renovation pricing
The Home Reno Shows are free consumer events for homeowners planning renovations.
Each show will host free educational seminars for consumers along with the hugely successful "Ask-A-Pro" Expo, where attendees can meet one-on-one with the builder/renovators to gather free, expert advice.Bring your questions, bring your ideas and speak to the Professionals, for free expert advice.
Twenty minute seminars held throughout the day, from award-winning renovators and industry specialists (lawyers, interior designers and a municipal building officials etc) feature topics such as:
Register here for these free events:
2017 dates to be announced shortly. Click HERE to be notified when dates are anounced.
Information Request or Feedback: Request more information from GVHBA, offer us any comments, or provide feedback on our Web site.